Monday, March 12, 2007

Upside down ?

This is from an Argentine Presidential election , but I altered it by putting America in place of Argentina . Read it as you see it , but for the true message read it from bottom to top !

This is the truth
If we turn things upside down
We can’t be the best country in the world
I would be lying to you if I said that
America will have a safe country ahead
Our economy will be strong
That our children will be healthy, and get an education and have jobs
Before anything you must know
Our country does not deserve such things
And I am convinced of this because I know the American people
Corruption and hypocrisy is in our nature
I refuse to believe under any circumstances that
We could be a great country in the coming years
Thanks to the peoples vote
This country is sinking to new depths but
There are even more surprises to come
America has only one destiny
And whether we like it or not
This is what is real


I think some of our leaders need to get the message . They are so busy trying to put their heads where the sun don't shine , they see things upside down !

No comments: