Wednesday, September 06, 2006

This made me wake up !

I have been busy this week making a temporary transition to working a dayshift . I will be back in circulation next week , so all THREE of my regular readers can enjoy my Random Views .
However , I just saw this comment on Drudge and it made me have to post tonight .

"As the fifth anniversary approached, the 9/11 Scholars for Truth is urging Congress to reopen the investigation claiming they have amassed a wealth of scientific evidence to prove their version of the terror attacks."

This is from an Article
in The Daily Mail about a bunch of academics that have claimed the 911 attacks were a set up designed to get us into war with Iraq and then Iran ! These misguided people are the ones "teaching" in our colleges and universities ! We need to be sure and help our college-age children to take in as much information as possible and then sift out the crap the liberals feed them in the course of "higher education" !!
Last year my #2 son was struggling to write a paper for a class about "bias" in the media . His professor had given them a list of sources for facts on the subject . HAH ! A bunch of left-leaning scholars was all he suggested , so Patrick and I searched for more balanced articles and he presented a paper that was clear and concise . The professor did pass him , but I bet he didn't like it ! The community college my son was attending still recognizes a student's work when done properly , without forcing a biased approach , thank God !
End of rant .

1 comment:

Roy said...

Take a look at my comment on the Museum Site.

Roy