Friday, November 17, 2006

I don't understand this !

Forgive me for not being a gamer and into the Playstation scene , but -
bidding is wild for the Playstation 3 that came out today ! Yesterday I saw 20 or so people camped outside the local Wally World , in line for the game system . It looked like a bunch of homeless people !
On Ebay , they have a set of rules just for Playstation and the Nintendo whatever . Since I am not a gamer , I am out of touch , but is a game system worth 5-6 hundred dollars ? Maybe so , but $9,000 or more ???????
Look at this auction - Playstation IIIdammit - the link has been killed ! Oh well , just search Playstation III on Ebay , you will see .


Guess I should have bought several and sold them on Ebay . If the system just came out today , how did they get one to sell ? The rules say it must be in the seller's possession and a receipt shown in the picture . And if you can buy it at retail today , why would you spend a ton of money ? You won't be the first to have it obviously .

Update - that auction ended at a price of $9000.00 !! The buyer's handle is brainz11203 - Really ? NO-brainz , I should think .

No comments: