Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rolling Fast ?

Cindy Sheehan's fast against war
"The hunger strike will see at least four activists, Sheehan, veteran comedian and peace campaigner Dick Gregory, former army colonel Ann Wright and environmental campaigner Diane Wilson launch serious, long-term fasts.

"I don't know how long I can fast, but I am making this open-ended," said Wilson.

Other supporters, including Penn, Sarandon, novelist Alice Walker and actor Danny Glover will join a "rolling" fast, a relay in which 2,700 activists pledge to refuse food for at least 24 hours, and then hand over to a comrade.

Though the anti-war movement is trying hard to puncture public perceptions, some experts believe such protests have little impact on how Americans view foreign wars.

This was snipped from Breitbart.com

I agree they won't have any effect on the war effort , I really think they are hurting their cause with these protests .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»