Monday, August 14, 2006

Any doubts the terrorist are among us ?


Here is more proof that the radical Muslims are here and trying to set up more terror attacks in the US . These guys had plans for using cell phones to activate bombs , and maps of Walmart stores for some reason , guess they figured everyone goes to Wally-world and they could maximize the effect of a bomb there . Other thoughts are that terrorists are targetting bridges also .
Another concern is the support Hezbollah has in Dearborn , Michigan , home of a large Lebanese population , another group that apparently has not embraced American values while realizing the American dream .
HERE is the story from Canada Free Press

1 comment:

Noel said...

Cactus Dick , I appreciate your concern for me , but I haven't fallen for anything . These news reports are not coming from the Bush folks , they are coming from the media . When will you guys understand that the Islamic Fascists intend to do away with all of us if they can ?
I do appreciate you visiting Randomview , and hope you come back again , I do not denigrate another's viewpoint simply because I don't agree with him , nor do I follow anyone's talking points . These posts are my opinion only and free for all to view and comment on .
Do you feel another administration will do any different or any better ?